Customer Service Representative - Milford Haven
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative at our Milford Haven location. The Customer Service Representative provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. He or she facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The Customer Service Representative performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The role will also involve Valeting and Driving Vehicles.
Employees will work shifts consisting of weekdays, weekends, and evenings based on up to a 45 hour contract, more information on working patterns to be discussed during the interview.
We are flexible with Full or Part Time Candidates- so if you are looking for flexible working hours- Also apply now!
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Sell optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return and ensure customer satisfaction
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Some driving involved transporting cars to and from local branches in the South West if needed.
- Some car preparation involved when needed
- A full Driving License with no more than 3 points
- Must have 6 months of customer service and / or sales experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- An ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Minimum education of five GCSE’s or NVQ equivalent
- Must be fully authorised to work in the UK